1. Confronting modern distractions head-on
2. Embracing Zanshin for enhanced business focus
3. Embracing Zanshin's Mindful Focus
One of my students recently brought me a remarkable revelation. As she finalized her assignment for our Positive Psychology Master Coach Program, I was...
1. Mindlessness Powers Habits: Mindlessness, often overlooked, is the foundation of habits.
2. Habitual Pathways: Triggers and repetition shape automatic behaviors.
3. Mindful Course Correction: Mindfulness refines habits by consciously adjusting triggers and outcomes.
In a world...
- What is Mindfulness?
- Why practice mindfulness?
- Mindfulness Tools.
Mindfulness is the practice of being present and fully engaged in the current moment, without judgment. It is a mental state that can be cultivated through various techniques, such as meditation, yoga, and deep...
In this article, we'll discuss three top positive psychology tools and how you can use them to improve your business.
- Gratitude Journaling
Meditation is working with your mind to be in the present moment. This moment, the moment you are reading this sentence is all you have. The past
is gone and cannot be changed regardless of what you do. The future is not here yet.
Training your brain to be in the present will help you deal with...
With our thoughts constantly wandering back and forth between the past and the future, chances are we spend the least amount of our time in the present. Mindfulness is simply a moment-by-moment awareness of what is happening around us, without passing judgment. Being mindful is about being...