1. Confronting modern distractions head-on
2. Embracing Zanshin for enhanced business focus
3. Embracing Zanshin's Mindful Focus
One of my students recently brought me a remarkable revelation. As she finalized her assignment for our Positive Psychology Master Coach Program, I was...
- Harnessing Positive Psychology for Success: Explore the transformative potential of positive psychology in driving organizational success.
- Real-World Insights: Learn valuable lessons from implementing positive psychology programs in the workplace.
- Building a Framework for Happiness:...
Three key points of this article:
- Positive psychology interventions such as gratitude practices, savoring, positive feedback and recognition, goal setting, and strengths-based development can be applied in the workplace to promote well-being and increase productivity.
- Fostering a positive work...
- Only 5 percent of folks are mentally ready for the “early retirement pink slip.” Are you?
- Nearly 70 percent of folks are lost when they retire, even if they are financially ready.
- Start thinking today about what you will be doing every day once you...
Let's move to Pillars 7 and 8.
Pillar 7: Gratitude
In addition to looking forward to new goals, organizations...
Previously we covered Introduction to Eight Pillars of Organizational and Employees Wellbeing and Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 and Pillar 3.
Let's move Pillars 4, 5 and 6.
Pillar 4: Goals
Whatever company you work for, chances are they identified their overall goals....