- Only 5 percent of folks are mentally ready for the “early retirement pink slip.” Are you?
- Nearly 70 percent of folks are lost when they retire, even if they are financially ready.
- Start thinking today about what you will be doing every day once you...
Previously we covered Introduction to Eight Pillars of Organizational and Employees Wellbeing and Pillar 1, Pillars 2 and 3, Pillars 4, 5 and 6
Let's move to Pillars 7 and 8.
Pillar 7: Gratitude
In addition to looking forward to new goals, organizations...
Previously we covered Introduction to Eight Pillars of Organizational and Employees Wellbeing and Pillar 1 and Pillar 2 and Pillar 3.
Let's move Pillars 4, 5 and 6.
Pillar 4: Goals
Whatever company you work for, chances are they identified their overall goals....
In the previous blog, we covered Introduction to Eight Pillars of Organizational and Employees Wellbeing and Pillar 1.
Now let's continue with Pillar 2 and Pillar 3.
Pillar 2: Strengths
Numerous research from the science of Positive Psychology tells us that when we...
Part 1 of 4: Introduction and Pillar 1
To have a healthy organization, we have to focus on both - organization and its employees. What does it take for a business, small or large, to "live well and happy." My framework consists of the eight pillars of authentic corporate and employee...
- Don't Let Employees Multitask. Let them Focus.
- Create Meetings Attendance Policy.
- Develop rules for Email and Instant Message use.
Working as a corporate executive and a business owner, I know productivity is crucial to my...