Can you really establish a habit of buying well-being? This may sound far-fetched, but research clearly shows you can.
What would you do if you were given some money and asked to spend it that day? What would make you happier—spending it on yourself or others?
That is exactly what...
TYPES OF HABITS
When we think of habits, we usually think of something that we do (driving, running, brushing our teeth). These are physical habits. There are also emotional and thinking habits. To that list, I will add what I call circle habits.
Before you make a commitment to change your...
- You radiate energy to people around you. Let it be uplifting and positive.
- We all have a fair share of difficulties in life. Please don't bring that negative energy to work.
- Adjust your energy level - high, medium, or low - to people you communicate with.
Regardless of what...
- Your pat has routines and can introduce new habits with your help.
- The Habit Loop - Trigger. Routine. Reward - is the same for humans and animals.
- Cats get anxious just like us. Help them release the stress.
- Only 5 percent of folks are mentally ready for the “early retirement pink slip.” Are you?
- Nearly 70 percent of folks are lost when they retire, even if they are financially ready.
- Start thinking today about what you will be doing every day once you...
It was an evening on September 10, 2001. I watched "Life Is Beautiful" film directed by and starring Roberto Benigni, with my wife Nevenka and our son Zlatan. We laughed, we cried. The evening I will never forget.
The following day, I head out to work. As usual, I was taking the F train from...